How to Read Your Team General Feedback Report
Your report contains feedback from your teammates on your strengths and development opportunities. This feedback can help you to:
• Achieve better self-understanding
• Understand how others on the team perceive you
• Compare your own self-perception with how you are viewed by others
• Identify personal development objectives
Now that you have the report, read it carefully and think about it. Here are some questions you can ask yourself:
• What themes emerge from the report?
• Does anything in the report surprise me?
• How does my self-perception compare with how my teammates perceive me?
• Given the feedback I received, how would I like to develop?
Take the time you need to digest your feedback. Talking to people about your feedback or writing down your impressions can also be helpful.