Problems Signing Up
I don't have a registration code
If you are a program participant, you don't need a registration code to sign up. Please ask your program administrator for the invitation link.
If you are not a program participant, please fill out this form and we will reach out to you on how you can access Grow.
Email address has already been taken
If you encounter the message "Email has already been taken" when signing up, you are likely already signed up with Grow. To verify that you already have an account, please follow the steps below.
- Enter your email address on this page. (It needs to be the email address that was used to register your account in our system.)
- Click Reset Password. If you are already signed up with Grow under this email address, you will receive an instruction email on how to reset your password.
- Click Change my password from the instruction email
- Enter your new password and confirm your password
- Click Change My Password
Once you successfully change your password, you will be automatically logged in.
- If you don't receive the instruction email in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
- If you encounter the message "Reset password token is invalid", you may have changed your password already from your current instruction email. Try repeating the steps above to generate a new instruction email.
Registration link is not working
If you are a program participant and click on the registration link but encounter the message "PAGE NOT FOUND 404", the link may not exist or the link may be invalid. Please ask your program administrator for the correct link.