Full Stack Software Engineer (RoR)
Love coding in Ruby? Do you want to be part of an early stage startup and create a big impact? We are Grow - a funded startup incorporated in Singapore with a global team (Singapore, the Philippines, Canada, Switzerland and the United Kingdom). Our goal is to help individuals achieve their best through personal development and coaching.
- Ruby 2.x
- Rails 4.2.x
- Bootstrap 3
We are an agile no BS product development team. Wondering what your day would look like? These will get you excited!
- Identify user stories from given requirements to help us achieve our product vision
- Turn user stories into a working piece of software
- Write tests in RSpec and Capybara (we don't care whether you write your tests first or last)
- Perform code reviews (and your codes will be reviewed as well)
- Fix bugs that might surface along the way
- Code refactoring to improve our code base architecture. Yes, we care about the quality of our codes.
- Most of all, contribute in shaping our product big time!
- Mid to senior level. We don't look at number of years, we look at the quality of experience
- Strong object oriented and functional programming skills
- Strong understanding of common design patterns
- At least 1 year experience in Ruby on Rails
- At least 1 year experience in writing automated tests preferrably in RSpec
- Knowledge in SASS and CSS
- Experience in Bootstrap 3
- Startup experience is a big plus
What do we offer?
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Amazing culture that will encourage you to grow
- No BS environment
- Competitive salary
- Training budget to help you improve your craft
If this sounds like a good fit and it makes you excited, we would love to have a chat!
Please send your CV and the link to your Github account to email@example.com