Do you want to be part of an early stage startup and create big impact? We are Grow – a funded startup incorporated in Singapore with a global team (Singapore, Philippines, Canada, Switzerland and the United Kingdom). Our goal is to help individuals achieve their best through personal development and coaching.
Philippines | Remote – work from home and occasional cowork with the whole team
We have an agile no BS product development team. We’re using user-centered design approach to build our products. As a Product Designer, you’ll be part of our growing product development team in the Philippines (Cavite, Manila, Cebu). Wondering what your day would look like? These will get you excited!
- Lead the ideation session of new product ideas
- Create low fidelity wireframes based on the ideation session
- Create high fidelity mockups and gather feedback from the customers
- Work with our engineers and oversee the implementation of your design
- Perform occasional UX audits of our existing products
- Perform user interviews to get better insights on our existing products and new product ideas
- Help the team decide on user experience decisions from time to time
- Most of all, contribute in shaping our product big time!
- Passion for building easy to use, valuable and beautiful web or mobile applications
- Ability to communicate and explain design mockups to the whole team
- Ability to turn low fidelity wireframes to an interactive, high fidelity mockups
- Openness to feedback and team mentality
- Previous remote working experience is a bonus
- Exposure in an agile product development environment is a bonus
- Startup experience is a bonus
What do we offer?
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Amazing culture that will encourage and support you to grow as a person
- Free food – we don't want you to think with empty stomach ;)
- Deployment celebration – we celebrate success as a team
- Competitive salary
- Training / conference budget to help you improve your craft and be up to date in the industry
If this sounds like a good fit and it makes you excited, we would love to have a chat!
Please send your introduction together with your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
A Glimpse of the Grow Team in PH